Office and event wellbeing for London
Our expertise is in chair massage within the office environment. Our service provides a solution to your health related staffing problems
De-stress and energise your employees with our fast & effective onsite chair massage brought to you in the convenience of your workplace.
Whilst comfortably seated on a specially designed massage chair your massage is received through clothing (no messy oils are used)
See an immediate increase in morale and enthusiasm in the office
Onsite Wellbeing London’s team of experienced and skilled practitioners will get to work on those aching backs, shoulders, neck, arms and hands. Relieving stress and tension, energising, stimulating mental concentration making them ready for the day ahead.
Create a double WOW factor at your special event, exhibition or product launch. Our engaging and experienced massage therapists create a tailored experience using a range of treatments that will leave your guests feeling amazing.
Onsite Wellbeing London was established to keep your employees energised & healthy.
Set up and run by professional massage therapist Douglas Anderson who, having worked in corporate massage since 2009, has established a firm client base. With a background in counselling Douglas knows how to inspire others to feel their best. Combining these skills Douglas created onsite wellbeing London and its dedicated team of highly skilled and professional practitioners.
He believes that it is not solely about the massage, but also about the ability to make clients feel comfortable and secure.
Providing a personal service is paramount. To get to know the clients physical needs and personalities over time helps greatly in this process.
Douglas makes massage easily accessible to all employees with his expert team of therapists who all share the same vision for health and wellbeing in the workplace.A variety of hands-on techniques are used to treat each person. Muscle compression, squeezing, kneading, stretching, myo-fascial release and soothing, stroking movements. The use of Trigger points is very useful in the rapid relief of a lot of painfilled areas.
• Healthier employees are more productive.
• Healthier employees are less likely to call in sick or use holiday time due to illness
• Companies that support workplace health have a greater percentage of employees at work every day
• Because employee health frequently carries over into better health behavior that impact both the employee and their family (such as nutritious meals cooked at home or increased physical activity with the family), employees may miss less work caring for ill family members as well.
• Similarly, workplace health programs can reduce presenteeism — the measurable extent to which health symptoms, conditions, and diseases adversely affect the work productivity of individuals who choose to remain at work.
• The cost savings of providing a workplace health program can be measured against absenteeism among employees, reduced overtime to cover absent employees, and costs to train replacement employees.
“When employees participate in wellbeing programmes it offers a return on investment in many ways”
• Increased employee productivity and engagement
• Reduction in sickness absence and staff turnover
• Enhancement of company profile which will attract and retain talent.
• In a recent MORI Poll, 86% of respondents said that companies which promote health and wellbeing are preferable when deciding which company to work for.
What are the key health issues affecting your employees?
What factors at the worksite influence employee health?
What are the employees' health and safety concerns?